terms & conditions
www.tmxchange.com is a site operated by TMX Limited ("We"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11762879 and have our registered office at 7 Sheepcroft Hill, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG2 9PR.
To contact us, please email [email protected].
By using our service you agree to comply with the following terms:
- We shall not be liable for any loss incurred by you as a result of failure to obtain a particular exchange rate due to any failure of the Site or any delay in accessing the Services through the Site.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted or will be error-free.
- We have the right to suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Payments to 3rd parties - Should you use our services to find travel money provider and wish to proceed with an order, you agree to transfer the funds to us and allow us to place the order on your behalf with your chosen supplier.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- We make significant efforts to update the information on our site, however, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is always accurate, complete or up to date.
- Any arrangements between you and any third party contacted via the website/service are at your sole risk. We assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services or other material on this website.
- TMX LTD and our logos are trademarks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.